|Ken O’Quinn is a corporate writing coach and workshop leader who has helped thousands of business professionals achieve objectives through clear communication. He is the author of Perfect Phrases for Business (McGraw-Hill) and the white paper Business Writing for Managers (ATD Press). He also is a co-author of an upcoming book on leadership titled Focus on Them (ATD Press).
He started Writing with Clarity after a journalism career with the Associated Press and newspapers and now conducts workshops for such clients as GE, Facebook, Chevron, Dell, Dow Chemical (China), Campbell Soup, Raytheon, Rockland Trust, Fidelity, and Iron Mountain.
Ken’s website is www.WritingwithClarity.com.
Ken’s writings include articles and blog posts/articles:
• The Art of Persuasion, Winning Support for Your Messages, The Public Relations Strategist
• Clear Corporate Prose is not an Oxymoron, Journal of Employee Communication Management
• 8 Ways to Motivate People, Fast Company Magazine
• Writing: You Never Master the Craft, Communication World magazine
• How Word Choice Can Make or Break Your Communication, Internal Comms Hub magazine
• Managing Writers: Nurture Not Neglect, Journal of Employee Communication Management